10) The people you’ve been trying to avoid for the past 10 years will be the only ones there
09) No one you wanted to see will come
08) You’ll want to strangle the people who keep talking about high school as the pinnacle of their lives so far.
07) You’ll have to chip off the plastered smile you wore all night
06) The room has the familiar smell of P.E. class, regardless of the venue
05) You’ll be the only one there without a wedding ring, children, or a prison record
04) The only thing worse than those annoying girls you went to high school with are their annoying husbands
03) You’ll have to ask 150 people what they do when in reality you couldn’t give a shit
02) You’ll have to explain what you do 150 times to people who really couldn’t give a shit.
01) It’s harder to give out a fake phone number when the guy knows where your parents live.